Sunday, March 30, 2014

FUN FACTORY - 2 VERSIONS/1 VIDEO EXPERIMENT

I didn't think the video version of the "new" Fun Factory's single "Uh La La" was all that great, so I synced the video with a much better version (the entire video).  With this, starting from the beginning first verse/chorus is the version originally used on the video then switches over in the 2nd verse to the mix I synced the video to.  

With all new members in the reformed group, I don't think you're going to get off to a great start with the original video version.  Eurodance fans are pretty loyal so the new group with no original members will obviously get scrutiny.  NOW they just need to do a club tour in the USA for once dammit!  I thought they were great in that Live Energy show in Poland a while back.


No comments:

Post a Comment