Friday, March 14, 2014

WEEKEND (RAIN POSTPONING HOUSTON TRIP AGAIN)

It's supposed to rain on and off all weekend, so another one best not making the trip to Houston - I want the weather to be nice because I'm sure will be doing a lot of walking, plus taking pictures.

I've kept postponing and will make it a point to instead finally go out this weekend, likely tomorrow night.  A local bar with a dance floor only a couple blocks away has relocated to a much bigger location only a block away from there - the original was a small hole in the wall.  

Never been to the new one and see if I recognize anyone from the old place.  I think this would be the first time I've gone out to any club in close to 4-5 years LOL  I need to find out if and when they have a 70's-80's night and I could even volunteer DJing for that.  Speaking of which, I may burn a couple CDR's of my best mixing work just in case I can turn them in with my contact info for consideration.




No comments:

Post a Comment