Sunday, July 20, 2014

NEW SSMYOB MIX: A TOTAL REWORKING OF ONE OF MY DISAPPOINTING AND SLOPPY EARLY FIRST MIXES + THIS IS ME PART 3

The first time I tried mixing "Keep Giving Me Love" and "Whenever You Need Me" featuring an uncredited lead singer on the final album by The Cover Girls, listening to the mix now, it was the work of somebody who wasn't giving a fuck what he was doing at the moment and a totally sloppy song transition.  I don't even know why I found it on an old data disc and posted it on my MixCloud profile, even if it has at least one "like".  Well, I DON'T like it and explains in the video intro........

THE COVER GIRLS' SATISFY MIX '96 REDUX featuring unknown lead singer
SSMYOB MIX:  "KEEP GIVING ME LOVE" /"WHENEVER YOU NEED ME"
from their 1996 album Satisfy



**************************************








No comments:

Post a Comment