Saturday, July 26, 2014

OF ALL THE WEIRD PHONE CALLS AT 12:30 A.M.

Mind you I was also about 50% wasted when the phone rang a few minutes ago around 12:30 A.M. Saturday morning, a young lady called and sternly asking about "(Mentioned the father's name, and) Where's my child support money?".  You can probably imagine the look on my face and then laughed out and shrieked "I'm sorry ma'am but you have the wrong number!  MY name is Scott.".  And she says "Scott - well that's a nice name.......sorry!" LOL!!

No, I fortunately don't go there, never went there and even if I was wired that way, I likely wouldn't have kids because it's unfortunately illegal to behave like Jabba when it comes to being a parent.  So count me out.  

And with that, here's Kim's umpteenth recent DNA test for her 2 small kids on the Maury Show, courtesy of Raymond, whatever became of his channel.......


No comments:

Post a Comment