Sunday, July 6, 2014

OLDER KODAK ARCHIVES: ENTERTAINMENT ROOM WALL PHOTOS FROM 2011-2012

I have a ton of photo archives, taking numerous in one set and STILL sorting through folders of photos taken as long ago as 2002.  

My "entertainment room" wall has alternated and was all taken down last year when the carpet was replaced and walls repainted.  Because I had more stuff already framed but never hanged, I've been taking forever deciding on what framed LP's and music related photos I want to hang with the in-progress new setup.  I already have a decent size Star Wars section and a smaller area of retro 80's stuff like Pac-Man already began.

These few photos were taken at different times between 2011-2012.  Musically confusing, if anything when it comes to my tastes.











*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment