Tuesday, March 11, 2014

LATEST MAURY POVICH PATERNITY TEST DRAMA POSTED BY MY LONGTIME YOUTUBE PALLA THERAZORSEDGE

I don't believe I've seen this older DNA test before, but it must be good because Razor made Gif's out of this episode and posted the link on the YouTube page with this video (click here).  Doesn't look like your typical 14-30 aged DNA drama, which is the norm LOL!!!

Not even seeing this one yet, all I got to say about DNA/paternity BS, child custody battle BS not to mention all the cheap shit that could and mostly definitely (in the town where I grown up, 100% positive) happen if the mother of the kids were to quickly and conveniently move in some strange guy around my kids.  I wouldn't be so vocal on the subject when there was a time I was more-than-pressured to go down that road, and from none other than the exact same people I wouldn't trust/allow around any kid(s) for any reason, in the first place.  Automatically banned.

They're really fortunate that thankfully never happened because I'd most surely would have gone white trash pedo-assisting dyke scalping at some point.  And would have tied that shit to a stick and keep it as a trophy like Amanaman do!  Truth.  WWJD = WHAT WOULD JABBA DO?



Just sayin.

Anyway, those three words I had to say pertaining to every aspect of paternity/DNA/child custody BS:



On to Razor's Maury episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment