Saturday, January 3, 2015

NINA DIVA: CLASSIC SINGING HOOKER ON 'WB's SUPERSTAR USA'

Out of all the contestants from the ass-backwards talent show WB's Superstar USA, Nina Diva was my pick - and got the boot after only two performances because she wasn't "what they were looking for" (in other words, she's not a horrible singer).  You can find her on YouTube and seems to be an established independent artist.  She's got a personality on her, I'll give her that - almost too friendly.

Best of all, her debut performance, they had Nina dressed top to bottom like a total proskitkute, and chose for her "Roxanne" by The Police to perform live.  Classic!  She's like the fourth member of Vanity 6 that never was.  Whose original group name (courtesy of founder Prince) WAS "The Hookers" before Vanity AKA Reverend Denise Matthews suggested another name.  

"PUT ON THE RED LIGHT!!"

The reason I seem so fascinated with proskitkutes is when I first moved to Orlando and was walking to a 7-11, I was mistaken for one!  

"HOW MUCH?!?"/"HOW MUCH WHAT?!?".  

He must have been high on crack - every other person living in Orlando IS.  Including Disney employees.  Cinderella too!  I don't dress like a hooker, don't walk like a hooker, don't talk like a hooker and I don't stand under street lamps holding a cigarette like Donna Summer on her Bad Girls LP cover.  Ya'll got me fucked up.

But I STILL find it amusing as hell.




No comments:

Post a Comment