Tuesday, January 6, 2015

SWEDISH CHEF MOMENT: CHERRY-BRANDY CORNBREAD [B-DAY SURPRISE BAKING]

It's a local friend's B-Day today and because he liked all incarnations of my cornbread experimenting (including wild huckleberry LOL!!), and his favorite fruit is cherry, I'd just alter the berry version with some Cherry-Brandy jam I got with Amazon Prime.  It's one of my least favorites and avoid baking with cherries, but this is an exception.  Not that it really matters anyway - I give away about 95% of what all I bake, on "good deed for good karma" days!

I'll probably also run to one of these farmer stands in Arlington and get what I need to make another batch of kimchi, too - but this second try, a cucumber version and not napa cabbage like the last time.  This recipe won't require all that preparation "store away in Ziplock bags for this-many-days" BS.  Ain't nobody got time for that sheeit!  'Specially ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment