Sunday, February 23, 2014

OH, MASTERS LUMINARA AND SHAAK TI, YOU LOOK BORED HANGING ON THOSE PEGS @ MTC. I'LL GIVE YOU A GOOD HOME.......

Looks like the original owner bagged Master Luminara and Shaak Ti and forgotten which light saber belongs to whom.  I'm positive that's the Episode III Luminara but there's at least 2-3 Shaak Ti's I DON'T have but also looks like the Episode III version of her as well.  I'm going to assume this because MTC had gotten in several loose figures from that line and had them out on the pegs all at once.  

As great as the new Black Series Luminara is, this one is still my favorite because they got the right skin color.  The only problem is her costume here is pretty much a skirt and disregarding the layers of black cloth on her upper-half.  The closest likeness to Mary Oyaya wins - anyone with the guts to do philanthropist work in Nigeria is a real-life Jedi in my book - just minus the brawls with the Trade Federation LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment