Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SCOTT'S PAINTED GHOST MAGNET GETS SOME LOVE ON MATT'S (X-ENTERTAINMENT/DINO DRAC) FRIDGE!

For last Halloween, I'd send out some hand-painted magnets and had sent a couple to Matt over at X-Entertainment, now Dinosaur Dracula, who I've mentioned here before.  In one of his latest reviews of some retro drinks that he still owns beyond their expiration date LOL.......

Among Matt's assortment of fridge magnets was the glow-in-the-dark ghost I painted, which included several layers of dotting the ghost with glow paint, drying, and repeating that process several times until the ghost glowed with a "bumpy" texture.  I liked how that turned out and kept a couple of those ghosts I'd painted for myself.  If and when I paint more things like that in the future, I'll remember that method. 

Thanks for the shout-out Matt - the "no rhyme" assortment of everything on the fridge resembles all mine - from Maleficent to a magnet of the Swedish Chef's "Croonchy Stars" cereal box, from the 80's.



*******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment