Monday, February 10, 2014

THE JETS PERFORMING FOUR OF THEIR HITS LIVE [1986-88]

Four of The Jets' hit singles from 1986-1988 performed live in concert, which I'd edited together as one straight-through performance of those songs.  

After Cyndi Lauper and Culture Club's music and careers were kinda waning around 1985, The Jets became one of my new favorite groups and had gotten their first self-titled album with at least four hit singles on that one alone.  

From what I gather, the family act still tours and performs live at smaller venues, like 80's groups Expose' and The Cover Girls are currently out doing across the country.  I won't be surprised if all those 80's acts eventually team up and have a mini-tour together, like I believe NKOTB and BSB had done a while back.

THE JETS:  LIVE

* "SENDING ALL MY LOVE"
* "CROSS MY BROKEN HEART"
* "CURIOSITY"
* "CRUSH ON YOU"




No comments:

Post a Comment