Thursday, February 27, 2014

REMEDIAL COOKING FOR THE COLLEGE FRESHMAN

Presented by a fat ol' coot in a tie who appears to not be wearing any pants.  At least it looks that way!

Goes to show how narcissistic the parents are today to be sending their kids off to college without any basic cooking skills under their belt, and expect somebody else to teach it to them.  I know grown-ass men in their 50's who acts like Pop Tarts is a fucking challenge!

These recipes by Steven Reed of "Weber Cooks" is what I like to call "I'm too fucked up to cook anything decent" recipes.  Or "Stoner Cuisine".  

Actually I screamed when he put the jar in the microwave, thinking it would explode - I'd never microwaved a glass jar before, so even this guy taught me something new.  



No comments:

Post a Comment