Tuesday, February 18, 2014

RUH-ROH, APPT. WITH DR. MARIO THIS MORNING.......

and I've been fucked-up on-the-edge for like three days, up two days so far but should get sleep tonight LOL  

And I have absolutely no reason TO be on the edge, it's just the regular routine, not awaiting any kinda "news" of any sort.  But we still needs to talk about this "lacking sleep" bullsheeit lately!

Minnie, you're not helping!!  Chewing on that glow wand thingie!  THAT'S just making me MORE nervous, Bunnywabbit!


For somebody who's supposed to be showing up all confrontational, it'll look kinda two-faced showing up with the bruschetta Mario had requested I make again.  And you know me, I can't say "no" to Dr. Mario - especially if it involves cooking something that takes a process of a few days, so I can get experience improving my own recipe.  If bruschetta was popular enough, I'd have my own little side-business selling it, or at least at some kinda fall event like where they sell crafts, candles and all that stuff.


I don't know if I was supposed to be fasting for this appointment, but if the answer is "yes", tough shit because I'm having my coffee right now.

And LOTS of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment