Sunday, August 3, 2014

MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION:

WILL OR WILL NOT THIS HYSTERICAL BEEYITCH BE STOOD UP - YET AGAIN, FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME IN JUST THESE PAST FOUR MONTHS - TOMORROW?  

Totally different person and we've both arranged this pretty enthusiastically because we've both got some serious movie catching up to do.  Apparently we've both only seen a small handful of movies in the past decade-ish and have totally missed some of the bigger and much-talked-about films all this time.  After watching the WatchMojo Joker comparison video of Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger, I was convinced to watch this cake-faced lunatic fuck up Gotham in Dark Knight.  But Joker probably won't do as good of a job as Poison Ivy AKA Uma Thurman done nearly two decades ago (FUCK!!!).


Neither one of us have seen it, so I'm making us a slow cooker "Southwest Santa Fe" dip for chips and will hopefully have a good time watching a couple more.

This bullshit of not one person locally being real with me is getting on my nerves big time but I don't see any BS in this case.  But then again, this IS DFW and everyone's unpredictable.  And most shady.  We'll see.


**************************************


****************************************

I can't keep up with which of the 42 issues of Dazzler (of the Uncanny X-Men) I've collected so far, but some of them I have, scanned the covers as well as the cool Atari and Colecovision video game ads.  Since there's no "Dazzler Issue Checklist", I made my own ghetto version that I'll just keep in my truck and can bring into Half Price Books, Movie Trading Company and the other places I've found a copy or two of Dazzler.  

If you haven't figured it out, I circle the issue number as I collect them and need to gather up the few I have already.  I also included the issue of Uncanny X-Men which features the so-called "DRAMATIC appearance of The Dazzler!", which I don't yet have.

Put Dazzler in one of the X-Men movies, DAMN!!  She was on the 4-player X-Men coin-op arcade game from the 90's, of like six playable X-Men available.  



No comments:

Post a Comment