Sunday, August 31, 2014

PLAYING FOR THE FIRST TIME THE ORIGINAL "RETURN OF THE JEDI" + "EMPIRE STRIKES BACK" ARCADE GAMES - AND SUCKING BADLY AT BOTH!

I'd never played any of the original Star Wars coin-op arcade machines before but thanks to my library of roms for many early platforms can give them all a try.  I didn't miss out on much with Return Of The Jedi arcade because I'd gone through three credits and sucked big time X3.  Damn those Ewok booby traps!  Fuck THIS game, I prefer the SNES Super Star Wars Trilogy!

video


And if THAT wasn't bad enough, I tried the original Empire Strikes Back arcade game too and sucked just as badly as I did ROTJ.  The best thing about them both is the recreation of the Ewok theme and "Lando's Palace" from the John Williams score at the "game over" screen of ESB.  

video

*************************************

video