Sunday, August 31, 2014

PLAYING FOR THE FIRST TIME THE ORIGINAL "RETURN OF THE JEDI" + "EMPIRE STRIKES BACK" ARCADE GAMES - AND SUCKING BADLY AT BOTH!

I'd never played any of the original Star Wars coin-op arcade machines before but thanks to my library of roms for many early platforms can give them all a try.  I didn't miss out on much with Return Of The Jedi arcade because I'd gone through three credits and sucked big time X3.  Damn those Ewok booby traps!  Fuck THIS game, I prefer the SNES Super Star Wars Trilogy!



And if THAT wasn't bad enough, I tried the original Empire Strikes Back arcade game too and sucked just as badly as I did ROTJ.  The best thing about them both is the recreation of the Ewok theme and "Lando's Palace" from the John Williams score at the "game over" screen of ESB.  


*************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment