Friday, August 1, 2014

SAVED MYSELF A LOT OF TIME AND HASSLE

and ordered something from Joe's Crab Shack takeout just a few minutes ago, after debating between that, and waffles at Waffle House.  By the time I get all the ingredients for the Joe's Crab Shack grilled copycat marinade recipe, the new potatoes, corn and all that, it would probably cost a little more than just going to Joe's.  The 1-2 times a year I go to JCS, I verbatim order "barbecue dungeness crab legs" but this time tried it a little switched up and something "new" to me off the menu for once.  

And since I can't remember the last time I sat down and actually had a meal (I don't keep up with that shit!), I was starting to feel like I probably needed to do more than just eating through the week like a bird.  Or Karen Carpenter.  Unintentionally, at that.  If somebody or something doesn't remind me to eat, I'll be like "whatev" and continue with whatever I was doing.  

I got 2 newly-posted episodes of Killer Kids to watch (thanks Hulu!) plus the latest episode of Swamp Murders I'd gotten via Amazon Prime, so plenty of dead people to keep me creeped out for the rest of the night.

Guess I won't be needing to make any popcorn now!  





**********************


No comments:

Post a Comment