Sunday, August 24, 2014

THE REALEST COOKING SHOW ON THE INTERNET: SOMETHING SWEET FOR THE F*CKIN' KIDS!

"Muthafucka, this is not prison food!"

LMAO pretty much like a cooking and cursing session with me - except my kitchen has a metal Yosemite Sam sign that reads "COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT".  I'm speaking clear English, dammit keep up with a bitch!

This recipe is what I've always called "Stoner Cuisine" - when you and your friends are too high to drive anywhere so you're resourceful with whatever ingredients you have at your disposal.  

I hope she makes a few more videos and might even use this one sometime - but with blueberries instead of raisins.  Double LMAO @ her making one minus raisins in case anyone's allergic.

Give this woman a show!





**************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment