Monday, November 10, 2014

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THE BLASPHEMOUS MF-ER'S - JOIN 'EM. JUST HANGED MY FIRST XMAS TREE ORNAMENT TODAY......

Because my local Star Wars friend Bob last Xmas had given me about five of the then-new 2013 Hallmark Keepsake Star Wars ornaments FOR my Xmas gifts, I never got to hang them from the tree last year.  And that's fine because they're new ornaments for the tree this year.....as long as Isis AKA Miss Nosey stays out of the TREE this year!

Because I was slow at everything Xmas last year, including sending Xmas cards (and can't even remember if I got all of them out last year, either - was going in a million directions, it was all a blur LOL), it's best this year to get a good headstart - beings the retail stores have already been stocking their Xmas stuff as early as the first week of October this year.  Nothing new, Blasphemous MFers can go to hell - THIS is why the holidays aren't as fun anymore.  Xmas isn't just a one week or one month event.  It's a QUARTERLY event!

Without further BS, here's my first-hanged Xmas ornament of 2014!






*********************

OH!  If you remember that cornbread I started baking yesterday - already got it cut into pieces and Ziplock bagged in two's!



*************************

NEW SSMYOB 7" FUN FACTORY MIX:

No comments:

Post a Comment