Saturday, November 8, 2014

WILKOS REMINDS ME WHY I'M HAPPY TO OPT OUT OF KIDS AND STICK WITH PETS ONLY

Steve Wilkos is America's #1 dad who actually gives a fuck about his kids and these episodes has me sharpening my knife while hypothetically putting myself into the situation of some of these parents - mostly dads trying to find out what was done (abuse, sexually or otherwise) to his kid(s) after the wife ran off and got custody of them.  We all know single mothers are dumpster divers when it comes to finding a new man, somebody who's more interested in the kids than her own self.  Where I'm from in smalltown Kentucky, the single mothers are bitter and the mind of a 1st grader, so they actively seek pedo's as some sort of revenge.  

If I were this dad, I'd be staying on that meth-mouth's ass every single day, making his life a living hell, so he'd have no time to be alone with my kids.  I'd be as ruthless as Jabba trying to find his kidnapped baby son Rotta.  And the moment I found out anything happened to the kids, I know of two people who'd go missing and be stuck up in a mine shaft somewhere in the mountains (if I were still in Kentucky at that time).  I don't play that smalltown food stamp supported faggotry - these men moving in with single mothers and believing the kids are part of the package too.  I'd be the most vigilant parent on the planet so I'd have to watch myself or I'd be going to prison too LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment