Sunday, November 9, 2014

VIRAL VIDEO FUCKERY W/SCOTT: EVERYTHING'S FAIR GAME

Looking through an old external drive, I'm re-discovering viral video fuckeries I've done over the years.  If you think the original viral video I'm abouts to fuck with is a train wreck, I'll intensify that train wreck, hands down.  

It's a hobby ;)

OK, let's begin!


I'm locating these randomly and will post a small collection of fuckeries below.......

#01:  THE FLAMING CRACKHEAD

The only times I've been into an adult XXX store is along with a friend and giggled like a kiddo from the moment I walked in until we left the place.  I'm going to assume this guy was having sex of some sort with another patron in one of the rooms down the hallway.  Not surprisingly crack is involved, however, one of the men wearing something flammable WAS the big surprise.  To the tune of "White Lines (Don't Do It)" by Grandmaster Flash!

Followed by another crackhead going YOLO in a MacDonalds.  Prepare to cover yo eyes!


#02:  SHOWDOWN AT THE CANTINA.....
I MEAN, SANDWICH SHOP.......


#03:  MAURY POVICH:  TARNISHA AND HER COUSIN TALKING ABOUT BONIFASIO'S "ITTY BITTY TINY PENIS" AND TARNISHA GETS THE SHOCK OF HER BARREL BOTTOM LIFE.

LOL @ their dyke aunt strutting around on the stage like SHE'S the one who impregnated her nieces.  

MOO!!


#04:  BAD GIRL.

I don't know WTF is wrong with this proskitkute!


#05:  INCESTUOUS FATHER/DAUGHTER COUPLE ACTING GOOFY ON THE STEVE WILKOS SHOW


OK, we're done.   You can pick your jaw up from the floor now ;)

YEAH I know I'm fucked up, tell me something I DON'T know already!

No comments:

Post a Comment