Friday, January 10, 2014

SWEDISH CHEF MOMENT: NON-JAPANESE LINGONBERRY (OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT) WONTONS

or as a friend and I used to call it: "Stoner Cuisine" LOL!!

Like the stupid old saying goes: "easy as pie".  Place muffin cups in a muffin pan (12 each)

You'll need 1-2 pre-made pie-crusts, rolled out and sprinkled with cinnamon - cut into strips measuring from whatever size muffin pan you're using - make sure some of the pie crust is hanging over, to fold later.

I used Swedish Lingonberry preserves but you can use whatever the hell you wanna - cherry, persimmon, don't care.  One spoonful into the center, fold over flaps of pie crust as shown.

Bake at whatever time your pie crust says, mine was 350 degrees for approx 20 minutes, a little less than the length of baking a large pie.

I made enough for an army, so I share! ;)

Did I get that recipe right? LOL










No comments:

Post a Comment