Monday, March 10, 2014

IT'S NOT LIKE JOE'S CRAB SHACK IS OPEN AT 3AM! + REAL TIME w/BILL MAHER: THE BEST OF "NEW RULES" 2013

If something doesn't remind me, I'll go all day and forget to eat, living off coffee LOL  Like yesterday, minus about 15 saltines here and there.  I can't eat 3 square meals a day like most people - the way my appetite schedule goes is "I'll get there when I get there".  

It's like after cooking a lot for a holiday or party - as soon as everyone gets there and started with food, I'm too exhausted for anything and normally don't touch any food unless I've had a few drinks at the party first.

I COULD have went to IHOP or something but I settled for making this coney-ish @ KwikTrip instead and probably won't even touch half of it.  

You know like Bill Maher says "you should never grocery shop while you're high"?  There you go - it was SUNDAY!  OF COURSE!!!



***********************************

REAL TIME with BILL MAHER
THE BEST OF "NEW RULES" 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment