Sunday, March 9, 2014

WTF RUSSIA? IS THERE A POINT OR OBJECTIVE TO THIS "GAME"? CAN YOU NOT AFFORD FOOSBALLS?

Look, Russia - if you want faster and more efficient ways to wipe out your cheap vodka addicted and homosex-obsessed-male youth, I have some less time-consuming ideas, with all their hard heads being kicked in while charging in a field.  Is you people a 3rd World Country, or what?

BTW, tell Putin I said "Go fuck a mirror!".  Which I guess is also like saying "Go fuck yourself!" but I'm referring to his belle of the ball vanity.  With not much to be vain about.  He probably thinks this blog post is about him, too!


Why can't ya'll in Russia act normal and decent - like this kinda-cute and likeable-looking dude pumping gas for people and turning the customer's vehicles into his personal breakdancing platform while they're in the store paying! LMAO!!  I gotta meet this guy, I'm attracted to over-the-top personalities who don't givva fuck.  No idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment