Monday, March 10, 2014

WTF RUSSIA? PART II: WTF ARE YOU PUTTING IN YOUR VODKA, ANYWAY?!?

I've been wasted on more than one thing a few times and have NEVER really behaved this way in public! LOL  OK I take that back - but what was I supposed to do when I stepped out and seen this huge hill of snow that had been pushed back into one corner of the parking lot outside of the apartment (which also happened to be in plain view of our place of employment) - but take off running towards it, up the hill of snow, regardless if it was only half a hill and didn't know it, falling onto the other side once I reached the top.  

No major injuries, I laughed it off because it was too fun.  And I was 18.  Heathen 4 life.  There's a time and place to behave like a person with some home training and at that moment WASN'T the time or place!

Maybe she's gotten ahold of that "Molly"?!?!  Never seen or tried it.  Just X ONE time in 2000/2001.  Never again, NOT for me.





LMAO her blonde friend is like "I don't know the bitch!  I'm just keeping an eye out for her!".

You're reminding me of THIS big gull from a while back......



No comments:

Post a Comment