Saturday, January 4, 2014

NEW 90'S MIX-SHOW (15 MINUTE) INTRO WITH A SIDE OF ASS-WHOOPING'S FROM *ALL OVER* DISNEY WORLD + THE SWEDISH CHEF BACK AT IT!

ALL 90's in this upcoming 2014 hour-long mix-show introduction I'd worked on a little earlier today.

Featuring Black Box w/Martha Wash, Real McCoy, Expose' and Wild Orchid
and battle clips I've recorded from Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom Hearts II (PS2):


Want the sample MP3?
Here you go: Sendspace link/download.
You're welcome ;)


*************************




**********************************

The Swedish Chef has been at work, too! LOL  Rhubarb/pomegranate seeds/strawberry preserves/cinnamon.  I still have like seven bags of rhubarb I chopped/frozen and they gotta last til they're back in season next Spring!  Until then, I have to use the rhubarb sparingly.  

When it's fresh again in a few months, PIGOUT!





No comments:

Post a Comment