Saturday, January 4, 2014

NEW JABBA TEE-SHIRT!! + OUTDOORS FIRST-EVER PHOTOS TAKEN OF 1985 AMANAMAN [POWER OF THE FORCE/KENNER VINTAGE]

THREE things Jabba related below.......

1:  a tee-shirt I'd ordered on Amazon dirt cheap compared to other retailers there had arrived in the snail mail yesterday, LOVE IT!  I only had one so far with Vader and the Storm Troopers playing Poker.






2:  when I'd first received the 1985 Power Of The Force Amanaman Kenner vintage figure a few months ago, I immediately brought it outdoors to try and take some photos more decent than if I were to have taken them indoors.  

I hadn't actually looked at all of these previously, some of them turned out REALLY nice, for as dark as it was outdoors!

The group picture of all original Kenner vintage 1983-85 Jabba-related pictures were taken PRE-8D8.  I'd found 8D8 a few months ago at DFW Vintage in Lewisville's Grand Opening (along with Amanaman's POTF coin, making mine then complete minus the cardback!).  













3:  since it's a Jabba celebration in this post, why the hell not?!?  ;)



***************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment