Saturday, January 11, 2014

ONE NEW POST + TWO "NEW" REPOSTS ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AS OF *NOW* [CULTURE CLUB, FRIENDS OF DISTINCTION, WEDNESDAY WEEK]

Running a YouTube channel is kinda getting old, but since I have a few subscribers (not the 2000+ on my previous channel before that crybaby twats at YouTube deleted it - FUCK EM!), I swinged by and posted a couple things to suffice until the inevitable (me bored with using YouTube all together! LOL).  

The first two are "new" reposts from the old channel, the Wednesday Week/Slumber Party Massacre II video created tonight.

CULTURE CLUB: "YOU KNOW I'M NOT CRAZY" [PRE-DEBUT-ALBUM 1981 DEMO VERSION] 

 I like the pre-debut-album ("Kissing To Be Clever", 1982) early demo version of "You Know I'm Not Crazy" ten times better than the actual finished and polished version on their first LP. The group sounds tight and all four members are giving 100% here.



THE FRIENDS OF DISTINCTION: "AIN'T NO WOMAN LIKE THE ONE I'VE GOT" 

 [1973 - I SPLICED IN SOME 1971 FOOTAGE HALFWAY THROUGH LOL



PRETTY MUCH 2 CUTS FROM WEDNESDAY WEEK'S 1986 LP "WHAT WE HAD" WAS THE "OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK" FOR "SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE II" - PROBABLY THE MOST OVER-THE-TOP, HYSTERICAL AND CAMPY "HORROR" FILM I'VE EVER SEEN - EMBARRASSINGLY STARRING A YOUNG CRYSTAL BERNARD IN THE LEAD ROLE AS COURTNEY!




No comments:

Post a Comment