Saturday, January 11, 2014

THE SUPREMES 70's: RECORDED/DIGITIZED FROM VHS - VIA MY CURRENT YOUTUBE CHANNEL

LOL I'm so detached from my current YouTube channel that I'd forgotten what all I haven't posted in the past year and which ones (important enough to post, anyway) I have.  

Looks like for the majority, as my YouTube Channel says "Gaming" - lots of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, for any newbies looking for boss battle help.  I'm a pro at those two now and I'd forgotten what happened with the clips from my other PS2/KH game and the last one made called "Chain Of Memories".  I like that blonde one from The Organization whose power is summoning lightning!  ESPECIALLY when she's pissed off - you go girl, I'll have to play and record THAT battle in 2014.

The first two clips, I'd recorded on VHS myself, when TV Land was showing a Flip Wilson marathon, with the schedule listing all appearances (including The Supremes 70's), so I'd know which episodes to catch and record.  And I was there with bells on and the VHS handy.  Aside from the comedy skits with Flip, the best two performances of those two or three episodes I'd recorded and later digitized.......

THE SUPREMES: JEAN TERRELL, MARY WILSON & LYNDA LAURENCE (1972): 
"YOUR WONDERFUL SWEET SWEET LOVE"

 

THE SUPREMES: JEAN TERRELL, MARY WILSON & CINDY BIRDSONG (1970):
 "LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH"

 

This one was sent to me from a fan (I believe David S.) on a VHS with assorted Supremes 70's clips and TV appearances, and I'd digitized the majority if not all of that tape. Including that extra VHS tape with Mama Cass he'd sent me, too!! Love my fellow Supremes fans for hooking a music-obsessed bitch up! ;)

THE SUPREMES: SCHERRIE PAYNE, MARY WILSON & CINDY BIRDSONG (1974): 
"ALL I WANT"

 

THE SUPREMES: SCHERRIE PAYNE, MARY WILSON & SUSAYE GREENE (1977): 
PERFORMING TO "YOU ARE THE HEART OF ME" 
FROM THEIR FINAL LP "MARY, SCHERRIE & SUSAYE"
"WALK AWAY", LIVE WITH UDO JURGENS




No comments:

Post a Comment