Saturday, October 18, 2014

"AND I WISH YOU PEACE FOREVER"


What a perfect and mature "swan song" for The Party when they disbanded in 1993/94 and their final album was more solo recordings than group efforts.  After much pleading to the group (including myself) for being left hanging after such a mature final album that shown so much growth after their 1990 teenybopper former Mickey Mouse Club debut, the group reunited in 2013 minus Tiffini Hale.  

I'm thrilled member Chasen Hampton friended me on Facebook and had even made my own "Reunion Megamix" upon news that Albert, Dee Dee, Chasen and Damon were together again and recording their first album in 20 years.  I guess the stars were aligned for a reunion and too bad Tiffini declined because she's missing out.


THE PARTY in 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment