Wednesday, October 22, 2014

BOUGHT BACK A PAC-PIECE OF MY CHILDHOOD FROM EBAY.......FOR $15!!

One of the good things about eBay is you can sometimes find and "buy back" something from your childhood that had gotten lost, disposed of or sold at a garage sale.  I'd always talked about wanting that Pac-Man sleeping bag I'd had and continued to use for several years, being the retro gaming geek I was and still am - no idea what happened to it.  

So I find one on eBay about a week ago and bid $15.  Somebody made about four bids on the auction while it was going but didn't manage to outbid me.  I only use eBay for "Buy It Now" purchases, so this was a very rare case I actually bid on an item and wasn't about to get into any bidding wars in case somebody  did outbid me.  Didn't happen.  As of a few hours ago, it's been shipped and on the way.  

Now I need to find the Hanna-Barbera Pac-Man cartoon that was released in two volumes on DVD a while back.  I've never seen them in stores but they're available at Amazon, etc.



And because of my $15 bargain win, I played a celebratory game of the original Pac-Man for the first time in over a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment