Friday, October 31, 2014

eBAY BEGINNING SELLER ALREADY A SUCCESS SO FAR

Finally giving eBay selling (for moving funds) a shot and already had success with my first two carded figures: Vintage Collection Bastila Shan and Darth Malgus.  Currently I only have two vintage 80's cross-stitch pattern books up for sale: Care Bears and Precious Moments and if those don't sell individually, I have several more pattern books and will offer them all as one lot auction.  I don't want to overwhelm myself with too many auctions at once going on because I don't want to mix up addresses and be sending the wrong item out to somebody.  

Thanks to buyers for your support so far and I'll try to step it up and post more items soon!

My eBay auctions (click here)



********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment