Wednesday, October 1, 2014

HALLOWEEN DECORATING COLLABORATION PART 2: DEAD PEOPLE AND A SONG BY JAN TERRI

Yesterday I mentioned discussing some Halloween decorating which took place today.  I brought several Halloween odds and ends to contribute but most credit due to JP for doing most of the work because I didn't want to mess with whatever he had in mind for his house; mostly holding the ladder for him.  I can fuck up my own place! LOL

This was just a start and likely won't be the end of it for his decorating.  I tried to get some good pictures but the sun glare was messing with me but this is an overall view of what was being done up to this point.  Lucky him - unlike my neighborhood, he'll actually have trick or treaters stopping by.  

And because of the otherwise hot for an October day, I am worn the fuck out.  

Thankfully a 420 dealer of mine was handy on my way home.  I didn't just say that.  Yes I did.  










No comments:

Post a Comment