Sunday, October 19, 2014

MY EBAY AUCTIONS: STAR WARS FIGURES, VINTAGE CROSS-STITCH PATTERN BOOKS AND MORE

All going towards my relocation - I'm auctioning off about half of my Star Wars collection unfortunately, but a necessary loss (less to pack and move!) as well as some vintage cross stitching pattern books from Care Bears to Precious Moments.  Plus some other rare and unique odds and ends, including a megasale of my rare Supremes and Diana Ross original 80's/early 90's Motown pressing CD's as one big lot.  I can suffice with the recent boxed sets plus my vinyl.

So far I've listed the Expanded Universe figures of Bastila Shan and Darth Malgus.  I'm trying not to be a scalper but my asking prices are way below what I've seen on eBay and Amazon!

Thanks to anyone supporting the cause.  It's for Scott's sanity.  Maryland/New England area or bust! LOL ;)

MY EBAY AUCTIONS (CLICK HERE)



No comments:

Post a Comment