Sunday, October 5, 2014

BAD WEATHER IN ARLINGTON

For nearly three days have been without internet after a massive hail/wind storm which actually ripped the roofs off some efficiency apartments or something like that only a block away.  Fortunately the electricity worked here but was out for hundreds of homes in the area (I blame Jerry Jones and his big-ass stadium not far away! LOL).  

I was about to go bonkers, with my only means of communication being my Android phone messenger, pretty much.  Good thing I have a cache of video like Maury and Clone Wars for times like that as well as all my video game emulators.  

Three of the pictures I'd taken was only a tiny fraction of fallen branches that are still being gathered and ground up into mulch or whatever they do with it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment