Thursday, October 16, 2014

PREVIEW #3 OF "RAW PREDATORS 2: HUNTING AND **STILL** NOT ESCAPING" - NEW COMPILATION COMING SOON

One last and final preview before I "sew" together and finalize the entire second compilation of raw police sting video and news reports.  Because the first volume of RAW PREDATORS was such a hit, especially at Crime Inc. on Facebook, collecting a second volume was worth the time and effort.  



Two other previews have been posted this week and in case you missed the original full RAW PREDATORS: HUNTING AND NOT ESCAPING VOLUME 1 - CLICK HERE.

This guy in the sting video, I'm on the fence about, if he indeed is 19 years of age.  You'd think it would only be natural for TEEN-agers to be dating and hooking up with other TEEN-agers, so I'm conflicted with this arrest.  His screeching and squealing didn't sway me but his claim that he's 19 did earn a tiny bit of sympathy from me and would ask for the judge to be lenient in his case.  

If you're 20-21+, you should know better and chasing a teenager at that age would just make you a fucking loser, anyway.  I have relatives in their 20's-30's who pulls that nasty shit, why do you think I avoid family holidays?  I ain't got to look at that LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment