Monday, October 20, 2014

I'LL HAVE TO ONCE AGAIN WORK ON MY SITH SCOWL FOR 10/31.....SHOULDN'T BE DIFFICULT!

I'm going to keep it simple for my Halloween costume this year, little to no makeup, and since I idolize Palpatine/Sidious in Episode I, that's exactly what I'm gonna do - all I have to do is look caucasian.  LMAO and about 30 years older!  Palpatine was a younger guy when he met Hego Damask/Plagueis!  And I'm equally as defiant as young adult Palpatine clearly was in the Darth Plagueis novel, if not twice as hard to handle.  

I already have the red FX light saber.  I'd just have to get myself pissed off a few times before the street party, if I decide to go this year.  Better to be out terrorizing these dummies in Sith Lord form than doing nothing at all.  

Ordered this Sith Robe/hoodie, which is supposed to arrive on Thursday-ish.  At least it doesn't look as 40+ pounds heavy that my 2000 Maleficent costume was and was never again.  




No comments:

Post a Comment