Monday, December 8, 2014

2015 NEW YEARS EVE INTRO MIX IN THE WORKS - HERE'S LAST YEAR'S 2014 NYE INTRO MIX

The all-dance 2014 New Years Eve Intro mix I'd made for last year clocked in at 19 minutes and so I'll plan on at least a 30 minute Intro mix for 2015.  If you've been keeping up with a bitch, you'll know I had to switch out and get a new hard drive but thankfully all my CD rips are stored on a 1TB Passport external drive, and will have to copy and move a lot of music to the new main PC where I do all my mixing work.  

I had to buy again my music mixing software but it's the updated 2015 version so it's all good (that's downloading and installing as I type - I use Magix, by the way - my mixing software of choice for years).  The 2015 NYE Intro mix, like it's predecessor, will be short, sweet, to the point and will keep the dance beat going.

The 2014 NYE Intro mix includes Victoria Beckham (AKA Posh Spice), Lady Gaga, Jessica Simpson, Bunny Sigler and The 70's Supremes.  So basically it started with modern dance and evolved backwards, ending with a couple 1970's disco singles.  The cut by The Supremes being known far and wide as my #1 all-time favorite single by The Supremes and ironically was released the same month and year I was born (October 1976). 


No comments:

Post a Comment