Wednesday, December 24, 2014

IS THIS "ANIMATED" DEPA BILLABA BY LUCASFILM/THE CLONE WARS/STAR WARS: REBELS?

Because her arms are out to the side and looks almost identical to several of The Clone Wars characters CGI profiles I've seen posted on the TCW Facebook page in the past, this Depa Billaba looks convincing.  If it's the real deal, I wonder if Depa was created and just unused from The Clone Wars or is she going to be maybe in a Kanan flashback in Rebels?  



I'm STILL disappointed the Depa/Mace Windu book Shatterpoint was never made into a Clone Wars arc.  Even more disappointed that at least for the next few years, the focus of Lucasfilm/Disney won't be anywhere near the prequel era even though IMO that's the most interesting era you could get the most adventures and story arcs from.  I'm not an O.G. Star Wars fan (was between the ages of 1-3 when the first two movies came out), so I'm not as excited over the cast reunion in The Force Awakens as the original 1977 fans are.  I'm happy for them, it's just I'm more into an army of Jedi ambushing the Separatist droid army and all that fun stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment