Sunday, December 7, 2014

ME VS. KAREN CARPENTER.

Between me and my therapist none of you know about, my goal is to beat Karen Carpenter's record.  We both got about the same damn appetite - she's like "a peanut butter pop tart isn't enough".  Maybe not for YOU, but it's enough to get me through the day.  You literally have to tie me down to make me eat half a meal until I break free and take off like Whitney Houston tweeking on crack or something.

Don't blame me - I'M not the one insisting I take 30+MG of amphetamines a day.  AKA narcotics, mothafucka! LOL  And people wonder why I 420 - I have to balance it out illegally (in my state).  Not that my natural-born-lawless ass has ever had any problems doing anything illegal.

Hondo Ohnaka: *gasps* "Il-LEEE-gally?!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment