Monday, December 8, 2014

CALL ME A FREAK BUT THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT BEDROOM

There's plenty of room, I can bust out singing with my projecting powerhouse voice with the music just as loud (including this single by TCG's), and of course everything else associated with the room is a performance, too. 

;)


And I've been single and a good boy since, NOT 2006 as I previously said, but in fact, 2003/04 (!!!!!), I discovered, talking with an old friend I hadn't seen since Halloween 2002.  Time flies when you get involved in the classic music reissues and Star Wars communities, I guess - but obviously happily single because a bitch like me don't like answering to anyone, anyway.  And in this day and age, I don't need my textings inspected as if I'm cheating (which I never have in all my short-term relationships) - you'd might find my unscrupulous conversations with my weed dealer or something, however!

As if I kept THAT secret!

WHATEVAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment