Wednesday, December 25, 2013

*NEXT* TUESDAY *ON* WILKOS.......


Whenever the day arrives that a person can be cloned like Jango Fett in Episode II, let me know!  Clone me Steve - combined with almost identical morals, and the whole hollering, veins popping out and throwing and breaking chairs is all right up my alley too.  A person I could totally get along and maybe 90% of the time agree with.  

Plus I've dated a couple cops in the DFW area since I've moved here and that vigilant, police-like attitude totally collides with my don't-give-a-fuck-and-by-the-way-go-fuck-yourself attitude - opposites attract is a GOOD thing.  Keeps things interesting.

FUCK YES, I love playing with fire.  Going out with a cop and unapologetically enjoy 420 here and there; you'll catch me doing that before touching an alcoholic beverage.  And I haven't gotten arrested yet!  At least not in the legal sense, where I had to go to jail and that's a totally different story I'm talking bout.


Oh you tell 'em Steve - Wilkos, totally my type, hates unrepentant and un-fucking-checked/under-the-fucking-radar and especially protected smalltown pedo's (male AND female) as well as their willing and able accomplices, AS MUCH as I do.  Therefore, I love Steve Wilkos for hating what I hate most! LMAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment