Saturday, December 28, 2013

RE: HILLBILLY CLOWN PHIL ROBERTSON FROM REALITY SHOW "DUCK DYNASTY" CONTROVERSY

My response to HLN/Nancy Grace via Facebook:

I'm queer and was raised around people like this guy, but in Kentucky. When THEY talk, it pretty much to me sounds like what a dog would hear a human say: "blahblahblahblahblah". Any slur they can think up goes in one ear, out the other. Born stupid, die stupid, can't change stupidity, don't waste your damn time! Besides, I also discovered in those 21 years, these kinda people, including ones I was raised around, lust after their own family members just the same as they do total strangers. It's beyond embarrassing, and is something I can't and wouldn't and never would associate with. Pedophile behavior is also permitted and excused, not to mention protected, among these hillbilly types. I'd say I could write a book about those 21 years but I've already started one! I don't "forgive" or "NOT forgive" - in his case, I just plain don't givva fuck.

Fuck the hillbillies and anything they have to say.  

FUCK 'EM!!


No comments:

Post a Comment