Monday, December 23, 2013

"IN A PLACE, FAR FROM HERE - CIRCLED BY MOUNTAINS"

"a magical space in the city that surrounds us."



THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU UNIVERSAL/DUNHILL RECORDS FOR MY REMASTERED REISSUE (WITH BONUS TRACKS!!) OF PEOPLE LIKE US, MY MOST FAVORITE LP BY MAMA CASS, DENNY, MICHELLE AND JOHN!!!  ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME FOR THIS ONE!!

I've been told to NEVER try acid the first time without somebody else with you who you trust and is experienced with LSD before -  to keep you down to earth and out of trouble.

But the ONLY person I'd trust to try acid with for the first time is Mama Cass, so I guess I'm shit outta luck, huh?  Forget THAT!  

Michelle Phillips said the first time she met Cass, she was on acid and thought Cass was a giant walking mushroom! LOL!!  So if I'm having a bad trip, I could handle a big ol' talking mushroom like Mama Cass! 

And then I'd drag her big ass to the state fair or something like that to REALLY enjoy the acid experience.  If not watch The Wiz starring Miss Ross, Jacko, Nipsey Russell, that crackhead comedian playing the Great and Powerful OZ, Lena Horne, Mrs. Mabel Thomas from What's Happening!! AND Mrs. Eloise Curtis from That's My Mama!!!  A lot of my favorite dead people in one film AND tripping with Mama Cass!

I can dream, can't I?



No comments:

Post a Comment