Sunday, December 29, 2013

NES GAME: BUGS BUNNY - CRAZY CASTLE [1989]

I don't recall playing this game back in the day, released in 1989 - but I DO know that for the Famicom, it was released pretty much the same gameplay - but the Looney Toons characters were replaced with Roger Rabbit, being pursued by the four or five from the Weasel Mafia - instead of Bugs being pursued by Sylvester, Daffy, Foghorn, Yosemite Sam, etc.

WAY TOO BAD they didn't include MY favorite Looney Toon - that tiny, scrawny bug-eyed weasel what always was licking and smacking his lips, especially when thinking about Foghorn Leghorn.  That's the most precious little creature, I WANT ONE!!!

Funny how I discovered this old video in my archives:  I was looking through this folder of kitty videos I've filmed over the years and a QuickTime clip was entitled "bunny", so of course I thought it was a video about my little Minnie-Bunny-Wabbit!  Apparently I could actually sit through 15ish minutes of gameplay of this snoozer which plays as nothing more than a time-waster - just like those 3-life 80's classics like Donkey Kong and Ice Climber.  Nothing you'll "get into", like Mega Man or Super Mario, definitely.

I don't know if it was worth the price at Movie Trading Company though, I think around $6.  And I still have this cartridge, just haven't obviously played it since I recorded this one.  However I AM kinda jonesing for a round or two with either Kid Niki or Amagon soon, which I'll record to post here.

BUGS BUNNY: CRAZY CASTLE
1989 - for the NES/NINTENDO SYSTEM





LMAO THIS LITTLE JAPANESE GUY TALKS LIKE THAT OL' SHU MAI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment