Monday, December 30, 2013

"I CLOSE MY EYES NOW - AND I'M DREAMING RIGHT WHERE I BELONG": NEW SSMYOB LIVIN' JOY 1997 MEGAMIX

The final Livin' Joy Megamix 2.0

This LP version of "Dreamer" is featuring Tamika.  I know was the single and clubplay version of "Dreamer" was recorded by somebody else - these are the actual album versions featuring the original singer and may sound different than the version most people are familiar with.  I like em both just the same equally.  

Megamix of the three IMO best singles by Livin' Joy, from her one and only album Don't Stop Movin'.

The only single I recall clubbing to was "Dreamer" but I'm sure the other two were played just as much. 

LIVIN' JOY
SSMYOB THREE SINGLE MEGAMIX
2.0 VERSION

featuring:

"DON'T STOP MOVIN"
"WHERE CAN I FIND LOVE"
"DREAMER" 
[1997 LP VERSIONS]



******************************

NOW IN LEAGUE WITH THE HUTT CLAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment