Saturday, December 28, 2013

LMAO WTF IS **THIS**?!? "HOOD-LINE NEWS"? NOTICE HOW PRETTY MUCH EVERY STORY IS RATCHET. AND GHETTO.

*NOTE: WRONG VIDEO POSTED THE FIRST TIME LOL*



Want some MORE crazy bullshit for your Saturday?

I thought so.






OK, I'll tone it down a bit for the last couple of videos before I wear myself out on this one post alone.

One of the best sit-com's of all time.




Nothing ratchet about it.  Just the most insanely fucked-up early 80's arcade games I've ever played, if not THE most fucked-up early 80's arcade game I've ever played.

And now I'm terrified of severed tuna heads.  

THANKS A LOT, TECHNOS!!




Enough of this!




PS: Guess what I found on a rare trip to Gamestop today?  The even rarer Marvel VS. Capcom 2 for the Playstation 2!!  Can't wait to try it out, I'd only played the original on arcade and later again on MAME emulator.  Even MORE characters to choose from, so I've read.  Cool!  Might even record my first try (FAIL more like it) tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment