Saturday, December 28, 2013

MEGA MAN [1987 - NES] - PART 2: ICEMAN + FIREMAN + BOMBMAN

The second half of the original Dr. Wily robots from the first Mega Man game [1987 - Capcom, for the NES system]:  Now that I've defeated my all-time favorite Wily robot, ElecMan, I'm pretty much all-powerful - with a taser that zaps not one, not two, but THREE different directions.  I WANT ONE!!!

Because the Dr. Wily final stages takes WAY too long and can be pretty damn difficult (especially on the original MM), I'm just going to be like Beverly Cleary's "Ramona" and take the first and ONLY bite out of the apple (the best bite of each apple, according to Ramona), and toss aside the rest.  

Starting with this one, I'll just play and record gameplay of the (starting with Mega Man 2) eight Wily robots from each game, in order of release, and skip the Wily stages - at least for now, maybe some other time when I'm super-bored.  

But I always have time for the Wily robots and their unique levels.  Mega Man 1 through Mega Man 8 (the latter being the first and only classic MM on the Playstation 1 system, and the last of the classic Mega Man series before it became Mega Man X on the Super NES system in the early 90's.  

MEGA MAN [1987]
DR. WILY ROBOTS - PART 2
ICEMAN + FIREMAN + BOMBMAN





Mega Man 2 and the eight following "new" Dr. Wily robots are next!

No comments:

Post a Comment