Thursday, December 26, 2013

UNFINISHED BUSINESS: 2013 INCOMPLETE DJ MIXES + MY 3rd PARTY MEGAMIX.......PLAYED IN JABBA'S PALACE!!!

Like my very first full-length disco mix from this past January, I'd work on it in bits and pieces - sometimes a 30-minute session, sometimes less.  If the BPM's of two or more unfinished mixes are similar or identical, I'd "sew" them together, beatmatching or whatever'll work.  I don't call myself "the most unorthodox DJ of all time" for nothing!  ;)

Some mixes I'd began but haven't yet found a home in a full-length mix yet and had set aside on the backburner AKA external drive LOL.  I'll likely make use of them in a 2014 hour-long mixshow, and for the helluvit, here's a few samples of unfinished business.......



***********************************************

I'm my own worst critic, but have to say my 3rd Party Megamix turned out so flawless, even 3rd Party's singer/songwriter Maria Christensen would be proud.  She'd actually contacted me a couple years ago but lost touch :(  

And what better place to spin my 3rd Party Megamix than at Jabba's Palace HO HO HO HO HOooooo.....

3rd Party Megamix
Mixed by Scott, 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment