Monday, December 30, 2013

LONG TIME COMING - "ENTERTAINMENT ROOM AREA 2.0/PROJECT 2014" + "JEDI ROCKS" FROM RETURN OF THE JEDI ON BASS GUITAR

 Good thing I saved my work on that Livin' Joy megamix because I don't know WHAT the hell was going on with that fucked-up transition into the last single "Dreamer".  Maybe I accidentally slid a little the bar to that line of music and didn't notice.  So in the near future there will be a 3.0 correction!

Ever since when earlier this year, the carpet was torn out, the wall repainted and everything boxed up and moved into the garage for the month while I had to live out of a packed bedroom (couldn't fit another person in with a shoehorn! LOL), I'd been kinda shell-shocked and had been putting off setting up my "entertainment room area" once again from scratch, but it's finally going that direction.









******************************



No comments:

Post a Comment