Monday, December 30, 2013

TEE-SHIRT AND TRASH DISCO SUNDAY

A bar I used to frequent (HOTTEST bartender on the PLANET I'd ever met @ the indoor's bar, TOO!) would on Sundays host what they called a "Tee-Shirt/Trash Disco Dance".

Pretty much a laid-back outdoors event with a DJ, spinning classic disco from the 70's-80's and would sneak "One More Time" for yours truly by Real McCoy into the mix as well.  

SEE how fuckin' charming my turbo-bitch self can be?  I can talk a DJ with only classic disco on his playlist to sneak in something from 1997 ("One More Time"), which to me, sounded like what would be considered disco in MY generation!  I can hang with all you oldies but goodies and all that, but you gotta make way, gotta make way for the young folks too ;)

So while I'm enjoying a little something new to sample and pretty much be like Jabba and his space-hookah on his mega-throne, along with my FOUR Salacious Crumb's - and what took me pretty much no time to get my hands on, JUST by hollering out locally on the internet (I plead the 5th, I ain't sayin' SHEEIT!), might I add.  

At least it ain't that lame TX/Mexican shit most people can get ahold of, for once.  Again, I plead the 5th.  Just disregard everything I just said HO HO HO HO HOoooooo....

PEE-CHA WONKY SPACE-HOOKAH FODDER HO HO HO HO HOooooooooo

While I'm enjoying behaving like Hutt with possession of Han Solo in Carbonite, a few of my older 2013 disco mixes and the first 1/2 of my very first hour-long mixshow from January.  

Have yourself a Corona for me.  WITH lime.  And preferably with that lemon-lime "Twang" salt.  Otherwise, it's crap. 










And NOW - an "ALL OVER THE PLACE" live performance by Scherrie, Mary and Susaye:

THE SUPREMES!!



No comments:

Post a Comment